Home‎ > ‎


Kindergarten Registration

If you have a child born on or before July 31, 2016, or know of a friend or relative’s child that was born on or before July 31, 2016, they need to be registered as soon as possible for school. Original birth certificate, Pupil Health Card (Form 14), and verification of residence are required in order to register.

EOEL Registration

If you have a child born between August 1st 2016 to July 31st 2017, you can use the following link:


Grades 1st through 5th Registration Requirements

For new incoming kindergarten, in-state transfers, and out of state students.  All students must enroll in person.

  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency with physical address & parent’s name.
    Any one of the following will be accepted:
    • HELCO Bill
    • Lease
    • Real Property Tax Notification
    • Property Deed
    • Water Bill
    • Notarized letter (if living with someone else) along with any of the following items above.
  • FORM 14/Medical Records
    (Our school Health Aide checks all Form 14’s/Medical Records to make sure all health requirements are met.)
    • T.B. Clearance (for Kindergarten: done within 1 year of start date)
    • Current Physical (for Kindergarten: done within 1 year of start date)
    • *If you cannot obtain a physical before school starts, please turn in an appointment card.
    • Shot records (All shots up to date)

NOTE: If, you are enrolling from another Hawaii Public School.

  • Proof of residency is required.
  • Certificate of Release from previous school. (not required but, very helpful)

Enrollment Forms

Meal Subsidy Application Available NOW!

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 10.20.22 PM.png
All families are encouraged to complete an application for school meal subsidy. Read more to learn how....WEBSITE to submit Meal Applications electronically:  www.EZMealapp.com
1 - Select HAWAII as State
2 - Enter HAWAII as District
3 - Proceed with questions and submit application

Applying for Meal Service
Families are able to apply for Free and Reduced-Price Meal Benefits online. For families without access to the internet, paper applications will be available at the school office. Students will keep their previous years' status for the first 30 operating days of the school year. However, a student status will change once a new application is submitted and approved/disapproved.

As a reminder, families are encouraged to apply at any time during the school year if their financial situation changes.

 Paying for Meal Service

Families are encouraged to utilize the EZschoolpay meal system for online payments. Families with no access to the internet will continue to pay for their meals by submitting payments at the school office.